Lockdown Weight Gain and Health
A fine balance undoubtedly!
We’ve been lockdown for over 20 days now and are wondering what “diet” to follow up knock off the extra kilos?
The sad truth – A “diet” at the moment is the worst thing you can do to your body! With diseases mutating and floating around, it is important to keep your food habits consistently good. Too many sugary days will hamper your immunity. Sharing with you guys some simple tips and tricks to maintain your weight and health in this state of inactivity.
- Lower your grain intake, thus lowering your carb intake. Treat rice and wheat as an add on and not the main part of your meal. Do not indulge in grains until absolutely necessary!
- Exercise everyday for 45 min, Dedicate this time to yourself
- Eat your fruit and veggies – This is no time to stay away from an apple coz you’re on the Keto diet – you need micro nutrients at this time to enhance your bodily functions
- Drink the water of a coconut everyday – electrolyte boost
- Consume enough protein consiously – 1.5 g per kilogram of your body weight.
- Lastly, stay indoors and protect yourself and others!
Hoping we come out of this unscathed and real soon!