Kilobeaters-Bespoke Meals LLP, a Limited Liability Partnership incorporated under the Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008 having LLP Identification No. AAQ-9918, and having its registered address atShree Rishikesh heights, 30/8, Dhayari, Narhe, Pune 411041 (“Kilobeaters”, “We” or “Our”) sells the products as are listed on the online platform www.kilobeaters.com (“Product(s)”).
By purchasing and using Our Product(s), You agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Product Information: The information provided on Our website and packaging is for general informational purposes only and is not intended to be medical advice. Our Product(s) are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult with Your healthcare professional before using any new product.
2. Directions for Use: Our Product(s) should be used and consumed according to the instructions provided on Our packaging or website. Some Product(s) may contain allergens or other ingredients that may cause an adverse reaction in some individuals, hence You are advised to not consume the Product(s) in case such allergens affect you. If You have a medical condition, or have any concerns about using or consuming Our Product(s), please consult Your healthcare professional before using them. We are not responsible for any damages or losses that may result from failure to follow Our directions for use. The directions for use are provided as a guide only and We are not responsible for any adverse effects including any illness resulting from Your failure to follow the instructions.
3. Prudent Use: We shall not be liable for any damages, losses, injuries or illness arising from Your failure to act rationally or in a reasonable manner while using the Product(s). You agree to use the Product(s) in a safe and responsible manner and assume all risks associated with their use. We shall not be liable for any ineffectiveness caused from Your misuse or abuse of the Product.
4. Allergies: Our Product(s) may contain allergens such as nuts, dairy, gluten, polyols etc. If You have any allergies or dietary restrictions, please review the ingredients list carefully and consult with Your healthcare professional before consuming Our Product(s).
5. Product Storage: Please store Our Product(s) as is stated on the packaging and consume them before the expiration date. We are not responsible for any damages or illnesses that may result from improper storage or consumption of Our Product(s).
6. Claims and Interactions: We make no claims or guarantees regarding the effectiveness or suitability of Our Product(s) for any particular use or condition. Our Product(s) are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If You are using other product(s) or medications in conjunction with Our Product(s), please consult Your healthcare professional before use. We are not responsible for any adverse reactions or interactions that may occur as a result of combining Our Product(s) with other products or medications. You acknowledge that Your use of other products in conjunction/with, before or after our Product(s) may have different effects and such use shall result in the waiver of any claims we may have made with regard to Our Product(s). Our Product(s) are intended to be used as part of a healthy lifestyle and should not be relied upon as the sole means of achieving health or wellness goals.
7. Product Pricing and Availability: We reserve the right to change the prices and availability of Our Product(s) at any time without prior notice. We make every effort to ensure that Our prices are accurate, but We cannot guarantee that there are no errors or omissions. We are not responsible for any damages or losses that may result from relying on incorrect pricing information or availability.
9. Use of Website: By using Our website, You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. You may not use Our website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. Please see Our Terms and Conditions of Website policy for more information.
10. Disclaimer of Liabilities: You expressly agree that Your use of, or inability to use, the Product(s) is at Your sole risk. All Product(s) delivered to You are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for Your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement. We are not responsible for any damages or injuries that may result from the use or consumption of Our Product(s). By using Our Product(s), You acknowledge and agree that We are not liable for any damages, whether direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential, arising from the use or consumption of Our Product(s).
11. Intellectual Property Rights: The content, design, and logos on Our website and packaging are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not use or reproduce any of Our content, design, or logos without Our express written permission.
12. Limitation of Liability: To the extent permitted by law, We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use or consumption of Our Product(s), even if We have been advised of the possibility of such damages. This limitation of liability applies to all claims, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability, or any other legal theory.
13. Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold Kilobeaters and Our officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless from any claim, demand, or damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of Your use or consumption of Our Product(s), Your violation of these terms and conditions, or Your violation of any applicable laws or regulations.